Visitors can enjoy all that Sanger has to offer including the wineries, parks, and museums. Top sights in the area include Fresno Art Museum and Forestiere Underground Gardens.
- You'll find 201 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fresno
- The closest major airport is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanger
The picturesque setting of Pine Flat Lake and Sierra National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sanger Depot Museum and Kings River Winery.
As you plan your trip to Sanger, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 125 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- University Square Hotel is 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from central Sanger. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Fresno can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to public transit.
- Piccadilly Inn Airport is located 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the heart of Sanger. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fresno can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Radisson Hotel Fresno Conference Center is 21.7 mi (35 km) from the center of Sanger. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fresno can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Fresno Art Museum, located 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from the city center, and Forestiere Underground Gardens, which is 26.1 mi/42 km away.
Dressing for Sanger
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 99°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Sanger gets about 10.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F