Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Dinuba, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cocktail bars, entertainment choices, and safari tours. Top sights in the area include Fresno Art Museum and Forestiere Underground Gardens.
- You'll find 201 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fresno
- The closest major airport is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dinuba
A couple of favorite places to visit are Alta District Historical Square Depot Museum and Rose Ann Vuich Park. In the area, you'll also find Ridge Creek Dinuba Golf Club and Reedly Community Center.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dinuba West - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dinuba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dinuba is 10.35 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F