Travelers to Sangineto will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Sangineto, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sangineto
Places to visit in the larger region include Belvedere Marittimo Castle, Belvedere Marina, and Arti Gusto Buonvicino Museum. You'll also find Cinema Vittoria Diamante and Cetraro Marina Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sangineto. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Santa Rosa is located within 2.9 mi (4.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Sangineto features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar.
- Larus Hotel is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Sangineto features free breakfast, free parking, and concierge services.
- Hotel delle Stelle Beach Resort is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Sangineto features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Sangineto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Sangineto each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F