Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Santee, SC from $46
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Santee Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Santee Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Santee? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 10 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Santee hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Knights Inn Santee is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and concierge services. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Lake Marion. This condo offers a full-service spa and sofa beds.
Planning Your Trip to Santee
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- April-June: the average is 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Santee is 51.06 inches
Exploring Santee with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Santee has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Santee Cooper Country Club and Santee Outlets. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Santee National Golf Club and Santee State Park.