Families will find kid-friendly activities in Santee, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its golf courses and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orangeburg
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 49 mi (78.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Santee Outlets and Santee State Park. In the area, you'll also find Lake Marion and Foxboro Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Santee. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Santee-I-95 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Santee Inn - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Santee - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Santee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Santee gets about 51.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F