RUINED OUR HOLIDAY
Posted Oct 5, 2014
It is difficult to know where to start with this review because unfortunately there are so many things that were wrong with Gianna Villa that staying there completely tainted our experience of the beautiful island of Santorini.
- It is IMPOSSIBLE to find: (the taxi driver laughed at us trying to find it with a map on our own)
- The staff are rude and completely disinterested in running a hotel: they were never at reception and appeared angry if anyone ever requested their attention. AND they steal money-see below
- The beds were like rocks, every morning we woke up in pain
- The breakfast was pitiful, cheap and bland.
- Wifi didn't work in the rooms and barely worked at reception.
- the towels were bleach stained
3 other groups of people had similar problems to us, and one person had called the POLICE the day before we arrived, because they would not let her leave!
Probably most important to note is that THEY ARE CROOKS. My brother requested to move rooms because they got a twin instead of the double room booked. The staff told them they were wrong and couldn't change rooms, my brother then asked for a refund for the next 3 nights which they agreed to. He booked another hotel (Panorama - which is amazing!). They went to check out the next day and the staff told them they had never agreed to a refund (LIED) and the full amount had already been charged to his credit card. After much debate they agreed to pay him, which they said would take 3-4 days, 3 weeks later still no $