Visitors to Scole are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars.
- There are 243 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scole
Places to visit in the larger region include The 95th Bomb Group Hospital Museum, Bressingham Steam and Gardens, and Harleston Recreation Park. In the area, you'll also find Banham Zoo and Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Diss by Verve - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
Dressing for Scole
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Scole is 0.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F