Top Hotels Near St. Sebastian's Church in Negombo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to St. Sebastian's Church
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
St. Sebastian's Church Hotel Guide
St. Sebastian's Church is the perfect spot to enjoy a little peace during your travels.
It can be found in Gampaha District, just 17 miles from the world-famous national capital, Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
The immediate area within 2 miles of St. Sebastian's Church has approximately 55 hotels. The Jetwing Beach is 2 miles from St. Sebastian's Church. More choices include the Jetwing Blue, 2 miles away, and the Jetwing Ayurveda Pavilions, 1 mile away.
Be a savvy traveler and stay at your choice of the many budget accommodation options positioned nearby. The Lodge19, 0.3 miles away, or the Milano Residencies, found 0.8 miles from here, will most likely suit your needs.
A short 1 mile away is the Heritance Negombo, a plush high-end hotel that proudly features an outstanding selection of life's luxuries.
Those heading to St. Sebastian's Church frequently indulge in delicious coffees and pastries at The Grand, merely a convenient stroll away. When you're feeling particularly hungry, grab a table at Felix Casa, another top local establishment. And finally, order a glass of wine and talk to some of the locals while you kick up your feet at Kaafir Mosque.
Other Places to Visit near St. Sebastian's ChurchCan't tear yourself away? Not to worry, because there's more than just St. Sebastian's Church to do in the region:
- Whether you are Christian or just have a curious mind, it is worth paying a visit to Ave Maria Convent to see how its inhabitants live.
- Get in touch with your spiritual side and sit with other worshipers at St.Mary's Church.
- Head to Maris Stella College and admire the building's sophisticated architecture. You may also schedule a tour and wander through the hallowed halls where graduates, including some who have shaped today's society, once stood.
- Pick up a good deal at Negombo Fish Market and experience the excitement of this popular market.
- Delve into the past at Dutch Fort, an intriguing spot where you can brush up on the history of the region.
Did you know St. Sebastian's Church is accessible via the rail network? The nearest stop, Negombo Railway Station, is 0.5 miles away.