Find Hotels in Septemes-les-Vallons
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Septemes-les-Vallons hotel prices
Villa With 3 Bedrooms in Septèmes-les-vallons, With Wonderful Mountain View, Private Pool, Enclosed Garden - 18 km From the Beach
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
Visitors to Septemes-les-Vallons are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. La Vieille Charite, Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations, and Notre-Dame de la Garde are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 828 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marseille
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence), 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Septemes-les-Vallons
Notable places to visit in the larger region include La Vieille Charite, Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations, and Notre-Dame de la Garde. In the area, you'll also find Chateau d'If and Cours Mirabeau.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Septemes-les-Vallons. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lemon Hotel - Plan de Campagne Marseille - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Place des Precheurs, 10 mi/16.1 km from the city center, and Saint-Sauveur Cathedral, which is 10.1 mi/16.3 km away.
Getting Around Septemes-les-Vallons
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Septemes Station. Septemes-les-Vallons might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Septemes-les-Vallons
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Average annual rainfall for Septemes-les-Vallons is 23.11 inches
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Septemes-les-Vallons?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Septemes-les-Vallons, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Septemes-les-Vallons?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Septemes-les-Vallons?
What are some hotels with pools in Septemes-les-Vallons?
Recent reviews of Septemes-les-Vallons hotels
More trip options
- Hotels near Septemes-les-Vallons Airports
- Hotels in Septemes-les-Vallons Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Septemes-les-Vallons Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Septemes-les-Vallons
- More Hotel Options in Septemes-les-Vallons
- More Popular Hotels in Marseille
- Other Hotels near Septemes-les-Vallons, Marseille
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends