Visitors can enjoy all that Pampa has to offer including the water parks, musical theater, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and local tours.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Pampa
- The closest major airport is in Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pampa
The city's cultural venues include White Deer Land Musem and Freedom Museum USA. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Central Park and Pampa H2O Aquatic Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pampa. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Pampa TX - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Pampa - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pampa - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its pool and first-rate property condition.
Dressing for Pampa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Pampa gets about 23.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 24°F