Find Hotels in Sheikh Zayed City
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $25
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2020
Visiting Sheikh Zayed City
Those traveling to Sheikh Zayed City are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Pyramids at Giza, Great Sphinx of Giza, and Cairo Tower.
- You'll find 282 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cairo
- The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sheikh Zayed City
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Pyramids at Giza, Great Sphinx of Giza, and Cairo Tower. In the area, you'll also find Coptic Museum and Egyptian Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Sheikh Zayed City, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Cairo plaza Guest House is 2.5 mi (4 km) from the center of Sheikh Zayed City. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in Sheikh Zayed City can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Marriott Mena House Cairo is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from central Sheikh Zayed City. This 5-star hotel in Giza features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Novotel Cairo El Borg is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Sheikh Zayed City. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cairo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Hanging Church, 14.8 mi/23.8 km from the city center, and Museum of Islamic Art, which is 15.8 mi/25.4 km away.
Dressing for Sheikh Zayed City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Sheikh Zayed City each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sheikh Zayed City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sheikh Zayed City, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sheikh Zayed City?
Recent reviews of Sheikh Zayed City hotels
More trip options
- Sheikh Zayed City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sheikh Zayed City Airports
- Hotels near Popular Sheikh Zayed City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sheikh Zayed City
- More Hotel Options in Sheikh Zayed City
- More Popular Hotels in Cairo
- Other Hotels near Sheikh Zayed City, Cairo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends