Find Hotels Near Shoreline Snuba, Lahaina from $399
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Shoreline Snuba
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2020
Shoreline Snuba Hotel Guide
Shoreline Snuba is a good place to spend a few hours.
You'll be happy to hear that it's in Kaanapali, just 80 miles outside of the state capital, Honolulu.
Secure a room within 2 miles of Shoreline Snuba, with 19 lodging options to select from. Just 0.4 miles away is the Kaanapali Alii. The Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers and the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, 0.4 miles and 2 miles away, are also worth considering.
If you are hoping to stay in the vicinity but not spend all your pennies, the Kaanapali Ocean Inn (just 1 mile away) is you're answer.
It’s about time you indulged in a little luxury, so why not stay at one of the nearby fancy hotels? First-rate amenities are waiting for you at the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers and the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.4 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Before you check out Shoreline Snuba, get a caffeine fix at Honolulu Coffee at Hyatt (200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina). When it's dinnertime, head to Japengo (200 Nohea Kai Drive, Lahaina). It's merely 0.1 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Shoreline SnubaHere's a taste of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Shoreline Snuba:
- Take a pleasant walk through the paths of Hanakaoo Beach Park. Spend some time in nature and take a big gulp of the fresh, invigorating air.
- Few things are better than spending time at the beach. Round up the troops, put together a picnic and experience some fun in the sun at Drums of the Pacific Lu au.
- Stop at Kaanapali Golf Courses and meet some of the local members after your game.
- If you can't live without golf, stop by Kaanapali Kai Course at Kaanapali Golf Resort. Here you can work on your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- Kaanapali Beach is the perfect place to let the kids get some exercise while you relax with a book in the sea air.