When you envision a brand-new city, you might think you'll be walking through downtown, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous environment everywhere around you. However, Black Rock is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all. For a while, you have wanted to wander there, and now is finally the moment to mark it complete.
Black Rock Accommodation
Hotels near Black Rock
Hunting for places to stay that are close to Black Rock?
This attraction is in Lahaina.
With 32 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Black Rock, you're certain to track down the ideal place for you. Some are the Kaanapali Alii, the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers and the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas, just 0.6 miles, 0.6 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Close by are quite a few great hotels if you're looking to keep prices down while you're exploring new places. The Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers and the Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali are a couple of convenient options that are located 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something extravagant, you have many upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Two options that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Royal Lahaina Resort and the Aston Maui Kaanapali Villas, which sit only 0.5 miles and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Few tourists can endure a busy day of sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Island Press Coffee is the ideal place because it is close to Black Rock. Hungry travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience should head to Black Rock Steak & Seafood, a restaurant that's also nearby. And finally, head to Hula Grill Kaanapali. Have a beer or two and chat with the locals.
During your time here, you'll soon see there's more than just Black Rock to visit:
- Explore stories of the community from times long past, and be amazed by the layers of this region's interesting history during a visit to Whalers Village Museum.
- Whalers Village is one of the top shopping destinations in the area and the perfect place to indulge in a little retail therapy.
- With just about everything available in one central area, West Maui Shopping Center is one of the best places where you can quench your shopping thirst.
- To fall in love with the local art and culture, head to Costantino Studio.
- Even the most discerning art enthusiast will be impressed by the stunning works featured at Costantino Art Gallery.
Lahaina places to stay listed on Expedia deliver everything you want, so you can be sure to have options near Black Rock that you'll fall in love with. You will not be the only one: Lahaina was a rather beloved place in the last year. When booking time is here, spend confidently: numerous sightseers would suggest their Lahaina hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? All the tricks and guidance you're searching you'll find right here.
- We have spaces that are satisfying for everyone, from large families with children to individuals.
- The staff at hotels near Black Rock go beyond what is expected as you might hope near such a dazzling landmark.
- "Fresh, clean, and primed to welcome you" is the goal for Lahaina hotel rooms.
Lahaina vacations received more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's broad list of hotels near Black Rock, we see your favored place in your future.
Lahaina Interesting Facts
You'll still have more to see and do in Lahaina when you've checked Black Rock off your timetable.
- Get educated about regional history, then head out on the town to conclude your day.
- Lahaina also is a pro when it comes to welcoming its arrivals with a hospitable hello after you spend a day on its abundant excursions.
- Lahaina is currently beginning to find its place after having been hidden away.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Lahaina, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Black Rock. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo opportunities!