Top Hotels Near Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo in Helsinki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo
Top Hotels Close to Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo
You could be seeing lower prices
Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo Hotel Guide
Deciding what to visit during your vacation is never easy, but Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo is one stop you'll be happy you put on your list.
Helsinki, the lively location where it is placed, is the national capital city.
There are as many as 23 hotel choices that are within 0.6 miles of Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo. You're sure to find one you like. A few of the most popular establishments are the Scandic Simonkenttä, Solo Sokos Hotel Torni and Radisson Blu Aleksanteri Hotel, Helsinki.
Without spending too much, you'll get the opportunity to unpack your things and take a nap at your choice of the area's budget hotels. Two popular options are the Hostel Diana Park, 0.4 miles away, and the Comodo Apartments Helsinki City, situated just 1 mile away.
Comfort and style are waiting for you at one of the many upmarket accommodation options you'll find within walking distance. Make sure you consider the Hotel Kamp, which is only 0.6 miles away. Another great hotel is the Klaus K Hotel, 0.4 miles away.
This area is bustling with interesting sights and sounds. Metka Cafe is a popular local eatery that is near Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo. A good choice for anyone wanting something more substantial is Southpark. This diner is also just a stone’s throw away. This round's on you! Keep the drinks flowing at Papa Albert Ristorante & Bar.
Other Places to Visit near Sinebrychoffin TaidemuseoBefore you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Devote some time to art appreciation at Sinebrychoff Art Museum, a frequented art museum here.
- Alexander Theater is a great place to watch a local show.
- Check out the goodies for sale and have a conversation with a few of the locals at one of the area's most dynamic markets, Hietalahti Flea Market.
- Easy to locate, Old Church of Helsinki is an iconic part of the local landscape. This house of prayer plays an important role in the social and religious life of the community.
- You can give your wallet a workout at Kamppi Shopping Center & Bus Terminal, one of the area's best locations to shop.
Sinebrychoffin Taidemuseo can be easily accessed through public transportation. To get there by rail, hop off at Rautatieasema Jarnvags Station. It’s then just a walk of 0.7 miles.