Visitors can enjoy all that Sint-Truiden has to offer including the monuments, breweries, and football games. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and restaurants.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Sint-Truiden
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sint-Truiden
Notable city landmarks like Sint-Truiden Abbey and St. Agnes Beguinage might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Onze Lieve Vrouwe Church and Sint-Truiden City Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sint-Truiden. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Belle-Vie - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and parking. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and quiet location.
- Belrom Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
- Hotel Stayen - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Sint-Truiden
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sint-Truiden Station. Sint-Truiden might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Sint-Truiden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Sint-Truiden each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F