Find Hotels in Skowhegan, ME
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Skowhegan has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and museums.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Waterville, ME (WVL-Robert Lafleur), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Augusta, ME (AUG-Augusta State), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Skowhegan
A favorite place to visit in the city is Skowhegan State Fairgrounds. Additionally, you'll find Colby College and JW Parks Golf Course in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Towne Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Skowhegan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.76 inches of rain falls on Skowhegan each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F