Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel is a great value for an extended stay my room was comfortable and had a small fridge and microwave it is quiet and very close to the major highway and hospital as well as shopping and only 20 miles from all the excitement of New Orleans I am a woman alone and felt very safe no funny stuff ...
The exterior of the building needs a lot of work. There is a sign that says pool under renovation, but I never saw anyone working on it. The breakfast was more continental ( muffins, fruit, juice...) I would have liked to see more items that were hot ( scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, grits, oatmeal..) ...
I stayed here prior to headed into New Orleans the next day. It is a great hotel near the interstate and staff are very cordial and efficient. Several restaurants and stores nearby should you need to get out and about.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Slidell hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your New Orleans vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Slidell. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Slidell hotels even welcome you to bring several animals along for your holiday.
- New Orleans is not just welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Slidell has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, New Orleans has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Slidell is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 28% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?