Find Hotels in Soller
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Soller, and visitors give high marks for the bustling port and magnificent mountain views. This rural city also attracts tourists with its spas. Puig Mayor, Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, and Bellver Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in Soller
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 16 mi (25.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Soller
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Soller Botanic Garden, Playa d'en Repic, and Ecovinyassa. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and biking, while Port de Soller is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Municipal Market of Sòller and Casal de Cultura.
In Soller, you'll be able to select from 107 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Son Grec Petit Resort - Adult Only - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its high-quality beds and first-rate property condition.
- Hotel Finca Ca N'ai - Adults Only - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- L'Avenida - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and central location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Puig Mayor, located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, which is 14.9 mi/24 km away.
Dressing for Soller
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Soller is 0.79 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Soller?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Soller, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Soller?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Soller?
What's the best hotel for families in Soller?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Soller?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Soller?
What's the best hotel to stay near Port de Soller?
What about the best place to stay near Port de Soller Lighthouse?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Soller?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Soller?
Recent reviews of Soller hotels
More trip options
- Soller Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Soller Airports
- Hotels near Popular Soller Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Soller
- More Hotel Options in Soller
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Soller, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends