Visitors to Solomons are sure to enjoy the waterfront and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Solomons
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Solomons
A couple of favorite places to visit are Drum Point Lighthouse and Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center. In the area, you'll also find Patuxent River Naval Air Museum and Patuxent River Naval Air Station.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Garden Inn Solomons - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Solomons
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 46.65 inches of rain falls on Solomons each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F