Visitors can enjoy all that Lusby has to offer including the sporting events, seafood restaurants, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Lusby
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 45.8 mi (73.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lusby
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cove Point Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Annmarie Sculpture Garden and Arts Center and Drum Point Lighthouse.
As you start planning your visit to Lusby, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- !!!!!!!!!!!! Nice two bed two Bath Home to Relax !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from central Lusby. Located in Lusby, this guesthouse features a living room, a sofa bed, and a coffee maker.
- Business or Leisure? is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Lusby. This 2.5-star hotel in Lexington Park features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Waterfront Wildlife Retreat on the Patuxent River is 4 mi (6.5 km) from the center of Lusby. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in California can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lusby
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Lusby gets about 46.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F