Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Springdale, which is also known for its sporting events and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Springdale
The city's cultural venues include Shiloh Museum of Ozark History and Arts Center of the Ozarks. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Ozark Center Point Place is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arkansas and Missouri Railroad and Jones Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Springdale. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Springdale - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- DoubleTree Club by Hilton Springdale - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Springdale - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, located 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Springdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Springdale is 45.51 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F