Travelers to Fayetteville give high marks for the fun sporting events and college vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and shopping. Top sights in the city include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Beaver Lake, and Ozark National Forest.
- You'll find 392 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fayetteville
Cultural venues in the city include TheatreSquared, Walton Arts Center, and Headquarters House Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Fayetteville Downtown Square, Fayetteville National Cemetery, and World Peace Fountain. The city's natural beauty is on display at Beaver Lake, Ozark National Forest, and Wilson Park.
In Fayetteville, you'll be able to select from 93 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Fayetteville/Univ Of Arkansas - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Fayetteville - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable beds at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and in-room Smart TVs.
- Courtyard by Marriott Fayetteville - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other top sights in Fayetteville include Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium. One of the top places to see outside the city is Walmart Headquarters, located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Fayetteville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Fayetteville is 45.53 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F