Visiting St Abbs
Visitors to St Abbs are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Norham Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in St Abbs
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 47.8 mi (76.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St Abbs
Norham Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Eyemouth Museum and Paxton House in the area.
As you start planning your visit to St Abbs, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Rocklyn is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of St Abbs. This 3-star hotel in Dunbar features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Millrace Northfield is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of St Abbs. This 4-star inn in Berwick-upon-Tweed features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Dunmuir Hotel is 16 mi (25.8 km) from central St Abbs. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Berwick-upon-Tweed can enjoy access to free breakfast and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for St Abbs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 62°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- St Abbs gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F