Visiting St Ives
Visitors to St Ives are sure to enjoy the restaurants, riverfront, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Church of St Mary the Great, Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, and Ely Cathedral.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in St Ives
- The closest major airport is in Cambridge (CBG), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St Ives
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Church of St Mary the Great, Sedgwick Museum of Earth Sciences, and Ely Cathedral. You'll also find Paxton Pits Nature Reserve and Cambridge Regional College in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in St Ives. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Golden Lion - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Old Ferry Boat St Ives - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Oliver's Lodge Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Dressing for St Ives
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- St Ives gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F