Consider yourself on your perfect vacation: you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, noticing the buildings or the beautiful world wherever you look. However, Stamford Center for the Arts is one attraction you are especially prepared for. The moment has arrived to get there.
Hotels Close to Stamford Center for the Arts
Hotels near Palace Theatre
Enjoy your time at Palace Theatre.
It is in Stamford, only 65 miles from the hurly-burly of Hartford, the state capital.
If you're looking to stay close by, you can find 14 hotels within 2 miles of Palace Theatre. One of the more popular hotels is the Courtyard by Marriott Stamford Downtown, just 0.08 miles away. Two more options are the Stamford Suites, 0.4 miles away, and the Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, only 0.3 miles away.
If you would like to keep your accommodation costs down low, have a look at the array of budget hotels in the area. The Crowne Plaza Stamford and the Hotel Zero Degrees Downtown Stamford are two of the well-situated hotel options, that are located 1 mile and 0.2 miles away.
Make your stay even more amazing by booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels close by. The Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center and the Amsterdam Hotel are within arm's reach at distances of only 0.9 miles for the former and 0.5 miles for the latter.
Not many travelers can withstand a busy day of tours and walking without a pick-me-up. Starbucks is the perfect rest spot because it is close to Palace Theatre. If you want something substantial, taste the local fare at Courtyard Stamford Downtown. You'll want to really get the party started at Barcelona Wine Bar Stamford, one of the area's busy bars.
Do you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Palace Theatre, you'll find plenty more to experience:
- Many enjoy the simple act of being in the tranquility of Stamford Public Library - Ferguson Library, a popular library overflowing with fascinating reads.
- Fernando Luis Alvarez Gallery offers everything art art buff desires, so make sure you stop off when visiting the area.
- Visit Stamford Town Center, which features a large selection of stores and eating options.
- While we don't have the answers to some of humanity's biggest questions, you might be able to ponder them at First Presbyterian Church, one of the most impressive places of worship in the region.
- Grab your clubs and see if you can find the flag at E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course.
Stamford Station is the closest metro station to Palace Theatre. It is a walk of roughly 0.5 miles. The next closest rail station, Stamford Ct Train Station, is at a distance of 0.6 miles away.
Our Stamford places to stay supply all the things you want, so you can be certain to have locales near Stamford Center for the Arts that you'll appreciate. Stamford had quite a few sightseers in the past year, so get searching. When reservation time is here, you can rest assured: guests of all types endorse their Stamford hotel. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from all the guidance you need.
- "Neat, orderly, and primed to receive you" is how Stamford hotels function.
- In search of accommodations that are snug as well as neat and presentable? We have it here.
- As you might expect near such a lovely site, the staff at hotels close to Stamford Center for the Arts go beyond the expected.
As you can see, it's understandable why rooms near Stamford saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your prized site lies in your future thanks to our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Stamford Center for the Arts.
Learn All About Stamford
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Stamford when you've conquered Stamford Center for the Arts.
- Stamford is now beginning to make itself known after having been hidden away.
- After you spend some hours on its a full plate of pastimes, you'll discover Stamford also is a pro when it comes to hospitality.
- Find an adorable gallery to look for gifts and stop off for an enticing meal of the local fare.
Prepare to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet some amazing photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Stamford, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Stamford Center for the Arts. Reserve now!