Find Hotels in Stuart, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 3, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Stuart has to offer including the wineries, parks, and museums. In Stuart, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 37.3 mi (60 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Roanoke, VA (ROA-Roanoke Regional), 47 mi (75.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Stuart
The city's natural beauty is on display at Fred Clifton Park, Lovers Leap Scenic Overlook, and Fairy Stone State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wood Brothers Racing Museum and Stanburn Winery.
As you plan your trip to Stuart, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 61 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Virginian Motel is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Stuart. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Stuart can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Secluded One Bedroom Cottage In Scenic Patrick County, VA is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from central Stuart. This 2.5-star hotel in Mount Airy features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Comfort Inn Mount Airy is 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the center of Stuart. This 1.5-star hotel in Mount Airy features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Stuart
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Stuart gets about 45.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F