Find Hotels in Sucre
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Sucre though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, monuments, and waterfalls.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Sucre
- The closest major airport is in Sucre (SRE-Juana Azurduy de Padilla Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sucre
Cultural venues in the city include Museo de Arte Alfredo Gutierrez Valenzuela, Museo de Santa Clara, and Museo Universitario Charcas. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Catedral Metropolitana de Sucre, Sucre Cathedral, and Capilla de la Virgen de Guadalupe. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Plaza 25 de Mayo and Prefectura de Chuquisaca.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sucre. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mi Pueblo Samary Hotel Boutique - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Parador Santa Maria La Real - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel de Su Merced - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Sucre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sucre is 3.07 inches
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 37°F