Visiting Sun City
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sun City, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its casinos, entertainment choices, and golf courses. In Sun City, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sun City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lost City. Additionally, you'll find Pilanesberg National Park and Mogwase Shopping Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sun City. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Palace of the Lost City at Sun City Resort - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
- The Cascades Hotel at Sun City Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino.
- The Cabanas Hotel at Sun City Resort - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Sun City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Sun City each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F