Superior Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Superior, allow Expedia help you find motels or similar properties from more than 89 accommodations in the larger area. Simply filter using our search tools by nightly room rate or money-saving amenities such as free breakfast and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Superior. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Canal Park, Spirit Mountain, and AMSOIL Arena.
Below are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to book in the larger area:
Super 8 by Wyndham Superior WI
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Canal Park and AMSOIL Arena.
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Voyageur Lakewalk Inn
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Superior is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) away
Motel 6 Duluth
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 11.3 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Superior
Super 8 by Wyndham Duluth
- Central Superior is 10.5 mi (17 km) away
- A spa tub along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
The Sleepy Hollow Motel
- 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Superior
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Superior
Visitors to Superior like its lakeside and restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Superior:
- Canal Park
- Spirit Mountain
- AMSOIL Arena
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Pattison State Park
- Amnicon Lake
- Jay Cooke State Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Lake Superior Zoo
- Bayfront Festival Park
- North Shore Scenic Railroad
Superior is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Superior
Figure out the ideal time to visit Superior by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 41° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 73° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 76° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 6° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
How to Get to Superior and Around the Area
|Duluth, MN (DLH-Duluth Intl.) ||Airport ||16.8 mi (27.1 km) |