Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Takatsuki has to offer including the parks, university setting, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Nijo Castle, Kiyomizu Temple, and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
- You'll find 1152 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Osaka
- The closest major airport is in Osaka (ITM-Itami), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kobe (UKB), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Takatsuki
The city's cultural venues include Imashirotsuka Ancient History Museum and Shiroato History Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Settsukyo Park, Akutagawa Park, and Historic Haniwa Factory Park. Additionally, you might want to add Nomi Shrine to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- NOOSA JAPAN - Amenities at this 1.5-star hostel include self-service laundry and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and walkable location.
Top places to see around the area include Nijo Castle, located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center, and Kiyomizu Temple, which is 12.7 mi (20.5 km) away.
Getting Around Takatsuki
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Takatsuki is simple. Local metro stations include Takatsuki Shi Station and Tonda Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Takatsuki Station, Osaka Kammaki Station, or Takatsuki Settsu-Tonda Station.
Dressing for Takatsuki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Takatsuki gets about 62.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Takatsuki?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Takatsuki, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Takatsuki?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Settsukyo Park?
What about the best place to stay near ROUND1 STADIUM Takatsuki?
What's the best accommodation in Takatsuki to absorb the local history?
Recent reviews of Takatsuki hotels
More trip options
- Takatsuki Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Takatsuki Airports
- Hotels in Takatsuki Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Takatsuki Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Takatsuki
- More Hotel Options in Takatsuki
- Takatsuki Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Osaka
- Other Hotels near Takatsuki, Osaka
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends