Visitors can enjoy all that Talladega has to offer including the opera houses, entertainment choices, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 38.5 mi (61.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Talladega
The picturesque setting of Pines Park and Bingham Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Heritage Hall to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Talladega. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- River Rest Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Talladega - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Talladega AL - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean, quiet rooms and room size.
Dressing for Talladega
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 71°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 55.59 inches of rain falls on Talladega each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F