Visiting Pell City
Visitors to Pell City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pell City
Places to visit in the larger region include Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame, and Bingham Park. You'll also find Bama Flea Mall & Antique Center and Heritage Hall in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Pell City. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Pell City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pell City - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Pell City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Pell City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Pell City gets about 55.59 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F