Visitors can enjoy all that Anniston has to offer including its basketball games. The vibrant and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 43 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oxford
- The closest major airport is in Birmingham, AL (BHM-Birmingham Intl.), 53.5 mi (86.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anniston
The picturesque setting of Chief Ladiga Trail Head and Talladega National Forest exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Anniston City Meeting Center and Berman Museum of World History.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Anniston. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Finial Anniston / Oxford AL - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- American Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- McClellan Inn Anniston - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Anniston
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Anniston Station. Anniston might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Anniston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 70°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Anniston is 49.65 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 34°F