Find Hotels in Tamarack, ID
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 3, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 24, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Visitors to Tamarack are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs and breweries.
- There are 532 hotels and other accommodations in Tamarack
- The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tamarack
Favorite family attractions include Gold Fork Hot Springs and Kelly's Whitewater Park. Notable city landmarks like Council Community Church and Chapel in the Pines might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Payette Lake, Lake Cascade State Park, and Salmon River.
In Tamarack, you'll find 532 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ashley Inn - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McCall-The Hunt Lodge - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Tamarack
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 25.72 inches of rain falls on Tamarack each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 13°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tamarack?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tamarack, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Tamarack?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Tamarack?
What's the best hotel for families in Tamarack?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Tamarack?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Tamarack?
Where is the best place to stay close to Gold Fork Hot Springs?
What about the best place to stay near Payette Lake?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Tamarack?
What's the best golf hotel in Tamarack?
What are some accommodations with pools in Tamarack?
Recent reviews of Tamarack hotels
More trip options
- Tamarack Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tamarack Airports
- Hotels in Tamarack Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Tamarack Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tamarack
- More Hotel Options in Tamarack
- More Popular Hotels in Idaho
- Other Hotels near Tamarack, Idaho
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends