Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Fruitvale has to offer. There are 191 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fruitvale
Places to visit in the larger region include Council Community Park, Council Community Church, and Little Ski Hill Ski Area. Additionally, you'll find Zims Hot Springs in the area.
As you plan your trip to Fruitvale, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 191 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- The Rustic Inn is 17 mi (27.3 km) from the center of Fruitvale. This 2.5-star hotel in McCall features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Third Street Inn is located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of Fruitvale. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in McCall can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Super 8 by Wyndham McCall is 17 mi (27.3 km) from central Fruitvale. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in McCall can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fruitvale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fruitvale is 9.37 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F