Theodore Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Mobile area, you'll find 15 economical motels among more than 165 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Theodore has to offer. Top sights include Bellingrath Gardens and Home and Mobile Bay.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Mobile
- Located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of Theodore
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillmans Corner
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Central Theodore is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) away
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of Theodore
Days Inn by Wyndham Moss Point Pascagoula
- Central Theodore is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
- Free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking are available during your stay.
Motel 6 Saraland
- 23.6 mi (37.9 km) from the heart of Theodore
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Theodore
Must-see local attractions include:
- Bellingrath Gardens and Home
- Mobile Bay
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Mobile Botanical Gardens
- Dauphin Island Public Beach
- Herndon Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Gulf Coast Gator Ranch and Airboat Swamp Tours
- Brantley Farms Petting Zoo
Theodore is also known for its:
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit Theodore
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Theodore by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 52° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 63° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 66.22 inches in a year
How to Get to Theodore and Around the Area
|Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport) ||Airport ||13.5 mi (21.7 km) |
|Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional) ||Airport ||15.6 mi (25.1 km) |