Find Hotels in Theodore, AL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 13, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Theodore has to offer including the shopping, beaches, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, Bellingrath Gardens and Home, and Fort Gaines are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mobile
- The closest major airport is in Mobile, AL (MOB-Mobile Regional), 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Theodore
The picturesque setting of Bellingrath Gardens and Home and Mobile Bay exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Mobile Greyhound Park to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Theodore, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 17 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Shed on Monlouis Island Near Dauphin Island Beaches is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from central Theodore. Located in Theodore, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a fireplace, and a patio.
- Malaga Inn is located 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the heart of Theodore. This 2.5-star hotel in Mobile features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- The Admiral Hotel Mobile, Curio Collection by Hilton is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Theodore. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mobile can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and walkable location.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, 17.4 mi/28 km from the heart of the city, and Fort Gaines, which is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away.
Dressing for Theodore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Theodore gets about 66.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 41°F