Explore thousands of experiences from activities and attractions to day tours and transfer.
Skip the line- book tickets online in minutes to top attractions with free cancellation on many activities.
They say the best things in life are free. Be sure to explore the following around Niagara-on-the-Lake:Niagara Apothecary a Pharmacy Museum
- Stroll around and marvel at the captivating exhibits and collections at this popular museum.Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre
- If you'd like to find out more about the artistic and cultural side of the area, don't miss this.Two Mile Creek Conservation Area
- You can't top this attraction if your goal is to kick your heels up and simply have fun.Fort Mississauga
- You'll feel like you've taken a step back in time while wandering around this historic attraction.Memorial Clock Tower
- Allow some time to check out this place of local significance.St. Vincent De Paul Church
- Do some soul searching or simply soak up the serene atmosphere at this religious site.Simcoe Park
- Rejuvenate your mind and body by spending a bit of time in nature.
There's fun for the whole family wherever you go in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Here are some family friendly experiences to try together that are sure to make your vacation a blast: