Find Hotels Near Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center, Eureka from $165
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center
Top Hotels Close to Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2017
Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center Hotel Guide
Considering a day out at Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center?
It's in Eureka. If you're around the state capital, Sacramento, you'll need to journey 230 miles to catch sight of it.
You're not going to have any luck if you wanted to find a room next to Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center. You'll be pleased to know that the Gingerbread Mansion Inn is 50 miles away. Some alternatives are the Carter House Inns and the Mt. Emily Ranch Bed and Breakfast, located 35 miles and 55 miles away from Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center.
Walking on an empty stomach isn't too fun. Luckily you'll find some wonderful coffee and cake shops only a short 0.06 miles from Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center. Palm Cafe & Motel (121130 U.S. 101, Orick) is a notable place.
Other Places to Visit near Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor CenterDuring your visit to the area, you'll soon see there's more than just Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center to check out:
- Lady Bird Johnson Grove has been deemed a special use area in a bid to celebrate, protect and preserve the site.
- In the sheltered waters of Freshwater Lagoon, many different species live side-by-side. Be sure to take a moment to learn about the aquatic residents that you might be lucky to spot.
- Take the family on a lovely stroll through the fresh air of Humboldt Lagoons State Park.
- Gold Dust Falls is a popular natural formation in the local area. Head over and see the amazing misty torrents.
- Take advantage of a fine day and take a trip to Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park to explore nature and enjoy the great outdoors.