Find Hotels Near Lady Bird Johnson Grove, Eureka from $165
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Lady Bird Johnson Grove
Top Hotels Close to Lady Bird Johnson Grove
Reviewed on Sep 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Lady Bird Johnson Grove Hotel Guide
Fill your lungs with replenishing fresh air as you feel your stresses melt away at Lady Bird Johnson Grove, a calming natural escape.
To experience it, you'll have to step away from the beaten track a little and take a trip to Eureka, which is situated 230 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
With no available options within the vicinity of Lady Bird Johnson Grove, you'll have to go outside of these parameters for a room. The Gingerbread Mansion Inn is your best choice as it's 50 miles away. You might also want to consider the Carter House Inns and the Mt. Emily Ranch Bed and Breakfast, 35 miles and 55 miles from Lady Bird Johnson Grove.
Other Places to Visit near Lady Bird Johnson GroveThere are a few other things to do and see in proximity to Lady Bird Johnson Grove:
- One of your first stops on your trip should be Thomas H. Kuchel Visitor Center. Here, you will be able to pick up some tourist information and find your bearings before you begin exploring.
- Arrange a morning with the family at Gold Dust Falls, which is even more impressive in the wake of a downpour.
- Sit in contemplation or wander along the shoreline at Freshwater Lagoon, a peaceful way to kick off the day.
- Keep your eyes peeled and try to spot some native animals while you hike the trails of Humboldt Lagoons State Park.
- Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park is a gorgeous spot to take a stroll amongst the greenery and take it easy.