Find Hotels in Orick, CA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2017
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Orick has to offer including its hiking. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and waterfalls.
- You'll find 244 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Crescent City, CA (CEC-Jack McNamara Field), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orick
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and these places to visit: Big Tree Wayside, Redwood National and State Parks, and Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gold Bluffs Beach and Lady Bird Johnson Grove.
As you plan for your vacation to Orick, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 50 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Contemporary Farmhouse at Redwood National Park is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from central Orick. Located in Orick, this farm house accommodation features a kitchen and a fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
- Redwood Creek Cottage is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Orick. This 3-star cabin in Trinidad features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers love its overall value and spacious, quiet rooms.
- Prairie Beach Home - Beautiful Farm Setting wth Ocean & Beach Views & Access is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the center of Orick. This 2.5-star hotel in Klamath features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Orick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 61°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Orick is 48.66 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F