Families will find kid-friendly activities in Trinidad, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the parks. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its beaches and forests.
- You'll find 245 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eureka
- The closest major airport is in Eureka, CA (ACV-Arcata - Eureka), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Trinidad
The beaches, forests, and parks highlight the city's natural beauty, and Trinidad State Beach, Humboldt Lagoons State Park, and Trinidad Bay are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Patrick's Point State Park and Trinidad Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Trinidad. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- View Crest Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Emerald Forest Cabins - Our customers love the overall value and spacious, quiet rooms at this cabin. This 3-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Trinidad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 61°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Trinidad gets about 48.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 39°F