Bed and Breakfast in Three Rivers
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Three Rivers
Other property types in Three Rivers
Comfort Inn & Suites Sequoia/Kings Canyon
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Western Holiday Lodge Three Rivers
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
B&Bs and More in Three Rivers
If you're looking for something a little more offbeat than the traditional hotel experience, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your getaway. Though you might not find any B&Bs in the heart of the city, there are 205 accommodations and 3 B&Bs in the surrounding area. When you want to venture out to explore Three Rivers, consider browsing the exhibits at Giant Forest Museum.
B&Bs Near Three Rivers
With attentive service, opportunities to mingle with other guests, and top-rated breakfasts, B&Bs all have a unique environment. Here are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
The Log House Lodge: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Three Rivers
- Rooftop terrace
- Individually decorated rooms
Plantation Bed & Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 8 rooms
- 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the downtown core
- Full breakfast
- Outdoor pool
Wicky Up Ranch Bed and Breakfast: 4 stars, 2 rooms
- Situated 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- In-room massages
- Fireplace onsite
Weather in Three Rivers
Weather can be a big factor while planning a trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Three Rivers:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 10.59 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 38° F
- April-June: 97° F is the daytime average and 47° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 100° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 37° F at night
Things to See and Do in Three Rivers
Travelers enjoy Three Rivers for its scenic parks and array of dining options. When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Our Place Playground and Sequoia National Parks Ash Mountain Entrance are some notable spots. You might put Sequoia Foothills Chamber of Commerce and Foothills Visitor Center on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Three Rivers is also known for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Three Rivers?
Fly into Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), which is located 28.6 mi (46 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.