Visiting Three Rivers
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Three Rivers, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful parks, riverfront, and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights in the area include Fresno Art Museum and Forestiere Underground Gardens.
- You'll find 201 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fresno
- The closest major airport is in Visalia, CA (VIS-Visalia Municipal), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Three Rivers
The parks, riverfront, and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Our Place Playground, Foothills Visitor Center, and Tunnel Rock are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sequoia Foothills Chamber of Commerce and Sequoia National Parks Ash Mountain Entrance.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Three Rivers. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Log House Lodge - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Rio Sierra Riverhouse - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Silver City Mountain Resort - This 3-star cabin features a restaurant, free parking, and a library. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and bathrooms.
Dressing for Three Rivers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 10.59 inches of rain falls on Three Rivers each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F