Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Shibuya, near Meiji Jingu Shrine
Popular property highlights
Located in Shibuya, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Hachiko Statue and Nezu Art Museum. Yoyogi Park and Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 150 rooms feature free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Guests will also find washers/dryers, TVs, and coffee makers. Weekly housekeeping is available.
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestroom size
Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Japanese business hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free wired Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2003
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free wired Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Jonathans - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi
- Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi
- Tokyu Stay Shin-minamiguchi
- Tokyu Stay Shin-minamiguchi Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Shin-minamiguchi Hotel Shibuya
- Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-Minamiguchi Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin-minamiguchi Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Shibuya Shin minamiguchi
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.