Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTaito hotel in Ueno, near Sensoji Temple
Popular property highlights
Located in Ueno, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of National Museum of Western Art, Ueno Park, and Tokyo National Science Museum. Tokyo National Museum and Akihabara Electric Town are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a TV in a common area.
All 270 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs, and free toiletries.
UENO STATION HOSTEL ORIENTAL 2 - Cater to Men
UENO STATION HOSTEL ORIENTAL 2 - Cater to Men features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and a television in a common area. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Capsule Sauna New Century Hotel
- Capsule Sauna New Century Hotel Tokyo
- Capsule Sauna New Century Tokyo
- Capsule Sauna New Century
- Capsule & Sauna New Century Tokyo, Japan
- Capsule Sauna New Century Caters Men Hotel Tokyo
- Capsule Sauna New Century Caters Men Hotel
- Capsule Sauna New Century Caters Men Tokyo
- Capsule Sauna New Century Caters Men
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.