Book your room at Holiday Inn Toronto - Int'l Airport
Standard, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, Multiple Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Toronto hotel in Etobicoke with restaurant
This family-friendly Toronto hotel is located near the airport, within 3 mi (5 km) of Toronto Congress Centre, The International Centre and Centennial Park. Weston Arena and Fantasy Fair are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 446 rooms provide free WiFi, pillowtop beds, and cable TV. Room service, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Toronto - Int'l Airport features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 21000 square feet (1951 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Toronto - Int'l Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 446
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Metropolitan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Metropolitan Bar - Onsite bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 15 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 4 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.