Find Hotels in Toronto
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Toronto
4.5/5Wonderful!(4,700 area reviews)
Find fabulous museums and galleries among the immense architecture in this town center, a global leader in design and innovation.
If you're spending time in Niagara, check out sights like Enercare Centre or Exhibition Place and hop on the metro to see more the city at Fleet St At Strachan Ave Stop or Manitoba Dr at Strachan Ave West Side Stop.
3.5/5Good!(130 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Scarborough. Spend some time visiting top spots like Toronto Zoo, and catch the metro at McCowan Station or Scarborough Centre Station to see more of the area.
3.5/5Good!(282 area reviews)
Visit an area with green space, varied activities and plentiful shopping. Served efficiently by public transportation, this suburb is convenient to Downtown Toronto.
4/5Very Good!(855 area reviews)
It may be close to the big city but this small town retains its identity with serene parkland and beautiful coastline.
Travelers to Toronto give high marks for the popular theater scene, fascinating museums, and renowned art. Tourists who journey to this vibrant city can discover its architecture, entertainment choices, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Hockey Hall of Fame, Royal Alexandra Theatre, and Nathan Phillips Square.
- There are 2027 hotels and other accommodations in Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Toronto
Known for its theaters, museums, and art, the city's cultural venues include Hockey Hall of Fame, Royal Alexandra Theatre, and Princess of Wales Theatre. Attractions like Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, Canada's Wonderland, and Toronto Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Nathan Phillips Square, CN Tower, and Harbourfront Centre.
In Toronto, you'll be able to select from 2027 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Making Waves Boatel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Toronto can enjoy access to free breakfast and a marina, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The St. Regis Toronto - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Financial District features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Shangri-la hotel Toronto - This 5-star hotel in Toronto Entertainment District features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Toronto include Scotiabank Arena, Toronto Eaton Centre, and St. Lawrence Market. Popular places to see outside the city include Toronto Premium Outlets, 23 mi/37.1 km from the heart of the city, and Oshawa Centre, which is 30.1 mi (48.5 km) away.
Getting Around Toronto
With so many ways to get around, seeing Toronto is easy. Nearby metro stations include St Andrew Station, King Station, and Osgoode Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Toronto Union Station, Toronto Exhibition Station, or Toronto Bloor Station.
Dressing for Toronto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Toronto is 1.34 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Toronto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Toronto, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Toronto?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Toronto?
What's the best place to stay in Downtown Toronto?
What's a favorite place to stay in Scarborough?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Toronto?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Toronto?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Toronto?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Toronto?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Rogers Centre?
Recent reviews of Toronto hotels
More trip options
- Toronto Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Toronto Airports
- Hotels in Toronto Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Toronto Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Toronto
- More Hotel Options in Toronto
- Toronto Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Ontario
- Other Hotels near Toronto, Ontario
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends