Visitors can enjoy all that Tour-en-Sologne has to offer including its monuments. In Tour-en-Sologne, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tour-en-Sologne
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chateau de Villesavin. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Cheverny and Chateau de Chambord.
As you plan your vacation to Tour-en-Sologne, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 119 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hôtel du Chateau is located in central Tour-en-Sologne. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Tour-en-Sologne can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- La Belvinière is located in the heart of Tour-en-Sologne. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Tour-en-Sologne, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room deep soaking tub.
- Cottage in Sologne, Ideally Placed for the Castles of the Loire & Beauval Zoo is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this hotel in Chambord, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Tour-en-Sologne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Tour-en-Sologne gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F