Visitors to Yvoy-le-Marron are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, entertainment choices, and theaters. There are 198 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yvoy-le-Marron
Places to visit in the larger region include La Maison du Cerf, Chateau de la Ferte-St-Aubin, and House of Ponds. You'll also find Chateau de Beaugency and Place St-Firmin in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Yvoy-le-Marron, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Le Cheval Blanc is located in the heart of Yvoy-le-Marron. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Yvoy-le-Marron can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free Internet. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Appart'City Orleans is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from central Yvoy-le-Marron. Guests who stay at this 3-star residence in Orleans can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers love its clean rooms and first-rate property condition.
- Ibis budget Orléans Sud Parc des Expos is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from the center of Yvoy-le-Marron. This 2-star hotel in Orleans features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Our customers like its convenient parking and room size.
Dressing for Yvoy-le-Marron
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Yvoy-le-Marron gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F